Kurti is a fun comfortable ethnic wear that has a famous past. Once being the dress of choice of smart important figures in history like poets and scholars. The kurti has been revamped over and over again to suit the ever-changing trends of the fashion world. Although a traditional Indian Clothing, the Kurti is nowadays seen paired with the latest jeans or the usual traditional choice is cotton leggings, narrow churidar trousers or if you want to experiment, go ahead and try the palazzo pants. A Kurti is a tunic worn in India by most women and girls of all ages making it a fan favorite.
TYPES OF CASUAL KURTI
Casual style daily wear kurtis are usually simple and unique not requiring any fancy decorating. Some examples include;
Straight cut kurti is a design which looks stylish on any woman regardless of her body type.
This is the most common and basic type of kurti and you are guaranteed to find this style everywhere.
- Frock style kurti has become very popular amongst young girls as it is a modern style in which the kurti appears to be a frock that can even be worn as western wear without leggings below.
- High-low style kurti is a more modern style option that incorporates western and ethnic features to give a super stylish, fresh look. This style involves a high cut or raised front and a lower cut back.
- Flared style kurti is another design which can be worn for slightly important occasions. The lower end of the kurti is made to flare out with or without some pleats.
- Anarkali kurti style has taken the fashion world by storm by becoming the most loved style nowadays. Anarkali style is a floor-length kurti which can be plain or heavily designed with simple embroidery.
FABRIC FOR CASUAL KURTIS
- Cotton is an affordable, cool fabric commonly used to make casual kurtis it is the best value for money fabric available on the Indian market.
- Silk fabric is another nationally loved fabric. It is a smooth premium fabric not to be worn every day but rather for those special moments in life. Silk fabric is usually accompanied by embroidery stitching work down to enhance the look of the fabric.
- Muslin fabric is close to cotton and comes in many styles such as frilly sleeves and cut-out elbows.
- Georgette is another well-known fabric which is mainly chosen for its graceful draping on the body, it is heavier than the other fabrics and can be worn for evening events if you want to stay a bit warm and if you are looking for other fabric options.
ABOUT THE SUPPLIER
We are one of the leading wholesale companies in the manufacture and supply of various textiles such as saree, lehenga choli, salwar kameez, gown, and kurti. We provide fast, efficient shipping using only reliable and fast courier companies and ship to within India and Internationally to the USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Oman, Kuwait, and many more countries. We offer a host of payment options making it convenient for our customers. Our products are guaranteed to be of premium quality.